Skip to main content

Interviewing Aman Dhattarwal

 INTERVIEWEE: AMAN DHATTARWAL

I interviewed a successful entrepreneur, an educator, and a change-maker in society. He is one of the youngest millionaires in India. He is basically into the Education industry and currently serving more than 20 lakhs students online. He is the founder of an educational youtube channel Apni Kaksha and serves lakhs of students daily. He possesses the qualities of a successful business entrepreneur and I believe that students will be strongly affected by this interview. Here we will be discussing some random and important questions that will help the reader on their career path.  




Q.1 Beginning with the first question I would like you to tell me about when did you start taking teaching as a profession?

Aman: When I got admission to NSIT I started exploring various opportunities to learn and then thought to help my juniors in their preparation. This leads me towards teaching. My favorite subject was Physics so I decided to continue in that itself and then yes that's how it all started. Then I switched to online teaching platforms to help as many students as I can. 


Q.2 Tell me about your and your parent's reaction when you became the number one teacher on India's largest online education platform.


Aman: Of course, that was one of the greatest achievements I achieved. That time I felt like my vision to help students is on the right track. I am still thankful to students for their support and love. My mother was extremely glad on that day. She cooked delicious dishes to celebrate her joy. My father being a businessman himself appreciated my efforts made into the education industry. 


Q.3 Who do you think is your competitor in this field? 


Aman: See me and my team are not here for competition to other tech startups instead we are focussing on providing free quality resources to every student in the country. The mission is not even completed half but we believe that these consistent efforts will surely impact the future of these students. 


Q.4 Who do you think is having the same vision as yours?


Aman: The youtube community is so vast and thousands of YouTubers are contributing to the people in any way. If we talk about education specifically, we have great teachers like Physics Wallah and Neha Aggrawal Mam who are teaching thousands of students online. 

 

Q.5 Let's change our discussion, when do you get your first income or say when did you start earning money? 


Aman: I remember I started exploring other side hustles from the first year itself. I created a youtube channel and started giving more time to it. I did studio setup work for many professors who teach online. This way I was earning sort of money from the first year itself. 


Q.6 What was the first thing you did with your first income?


I still remember that day when I was credited my first earning in hand. I bought a small gift for my mother and enjoyed it with friends and family. 


Q.7 Do you remember any incident that changed your life somewhat?

I had built my intuition to help others and during those initial years, I worked with Jaipur Foot USA. It helps the people to walk again who were not able to do so. From this, I realized that even our small steps to bring change can make huge impacts on someone's life. This makes me more directional in my vision to help students.


Q.8 What were the challenges you faced during the initial years of your startup and tell more about your team at startup?


Aman: Challenges are a never-ending part of your life if you are an entrepreneur. If you are on right track you will get hate from some people but that shouldn't stop you from doing what you were doing. They are a great source of motivation if you take them positively. I heard different opinions from a variety of people. Few were positive and mostly negative. But that doesn't mean I should fight with them or argue with them. 

Currently, we are a team of young leaders and teachers who are working togethor to provide quality education. They are part of big companies like Microsoft and Adobe and contribute to channels also. One thing is sure they are highly motivated and always ready to make a change in society.


Q.9 What is the source of motivation for you?

Aman: When you help people and they get benefitted from that, believe me, there's no motivation you need other than this. When I taught students and got feedback from them they act as a source of motivation for me. I used to watch videos of successful people in their domain but this doesn't ignite you until you also do something that creates impact. 


Q.10 What advice would you like to give to our college students?

Aman: I would just say if you are doing something then give your best in that irrespective of what's the output keeping in mind that this step will be helpful to others. If you would be on right track you will be getting failures and hatred. Believe me, they are a great source of motivation. And yes, All the best everyone for your growth.


Q.11 Sir Can I be a bit political if you don't mind?  What's your opinion on the current government?


Aman: See I will not be giving any response regarding this neither positive nor negative.  One thing I can assure you is that, whatever government is in central, it is not going to affect me and I will keep sharing valuable content with others.


Q.12 Ending with the final question,  what would be one thing you do if you were the richest person in the world.

Aman: If this happens, I would try my best to provide the best free education to every child, every learner, every student of the world. There's nothing more powerful than knowledge and I will make them richest in knowledge. 


Alright, thanks for your time Sir. It's still not believable that I did this. I am your fan since I was in school and today, interviewing you is like a dream come true. Can I have a selfie with you please? 


Interviewer 

Shresth Shukla

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramanujans and Hardy Partition Function

  Hello Aliens, This blog is about the very famous Partition theory of numbers by Srinivasa Ramanajun and GH hardy.  The theory of partitions of numbers is an interesting branch of number theory. The concept of partitions was given by Leonard Euler in the 18th century. After Euler though, the theory of partition had been studied and discussed by many other prominent mathematicians like Gauss, Jacobi, Schur, McMahon, and Andrews, etc. but the joint work of Ramanujan with Prof. G.H. Hardy made a revolutionary change in the field of partition theory of numbers. Ramanujan and Hardy invented the circle method which gave the first approximations of the partition of numbers beyond 200. A partition of a positive integer ‘ n’  is a non-increasing sequence of positive integers, called parts, whose sum equals  n . In simpler words, it means the number of ways in which a given number can be expressed as a sum of positive integers.  For example, p(4) = 5, i.e. there are five different ways that we

Total number of Factors of any number.

Hello Aliens. Well, let me ask you a question before starting my blog. Can you find the total number of factors of any number? For example, let us consider the number 4. We know that the factors of number 4 are (1,2,4). But what if I ask you to find the total number of factors of any bigger number.   Let's say you are supposed to find the total number of divisors of number 2500. Now of course you won't sit and try all the numbers which divide them and then count them. Instead, here we have a simple formula, for that. But before let's have a look at the example below. we can write 2500, as  Now factorizing 2500 into a product of prime numbers. We get. So now we can see that it has been factorized into a product of its prime factors. So here we just have to add "+1" to the powers of the number and then multiply it to give the total number of positive divisors of the number. That is,                                                                              4+1=5  

Do You Know Pi !

Hello you aliens! Welcome to another blog on one of the most famous symbols in the world of mathematics.  That is  Pi (  π  ).  We all know that Pi is defined as the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of the circle, and is numerically equal to  3.141592653589793238...... and so more. But here we have more interesting facts about Pi  that most of you might not be aware of.Lets have a look on them. 1. Pi ( π ) is an irrational number. That means, it cannot be expressed as a fraction of two integers  (p/q, where q is a non zero integer).  In the 1760s, Johann Heinrich Lambert proved that the  number π  ( pi ) is  irrational. Its an endless number, where you can find about 200 millions digits of Pi. You need a bit mathematical knowledge to understand the image below. 2. We all know that we generally use 22/7 as value of Pi. But, u should know that exact value of Pi is not equal to 22/7 but it is less than 22/7        π= 3.141592 22/7 = 3.142857 Since the difference is much less so